About The Position
Gem Care is accepting applications for manufacturing associates to work in Mascot, TN.
Want to work for a company that has room for you to grow into a career? Then this is the place to be at! Be part of the top manufacturer that creates the wheel bearings that help trains run across America!
- Advancement/Pay Increase Opportunities
- Working on various tasks, not stuck with just the same one all the time
- Easy production work
- Perfect schedule for folks with side businesses or part-time jobs
- Great Friendly/Relaxed Environment
- Independent Environment/ No micromanagement
- Open Door Policy/ Can request help anytime
- $100 Gem Care Referral Bonus and $150 Longevity Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $1,000 Bonus Pay in first 6 months
- Full- Time | 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Monday - Friday
- Certain departments require Saturday overtime
- Full- Time | $14.25
- $0.25 increase after 30 days of employment with great attendance
- $0.75 increase for cross-training in other departments
- Inspect (and accept or reject) or repair bearing parts
- Assemble new or remanufactured bearings in a safe manner, compliant with all requirements.
- Set up and operate assembly equipment and manually install components to produce bearings.
- Apply labeling and package products in accordance with customer requirements.
- Verify product conformance though inspection.
- Observe all safety policies
- Perform assembly processes including component installation and setup and operation of assembly equipment
- Inspect manufactured components for conformance to specs
- Ensure standard procedures are followed including machine setup and operation, process verification, gauge setup, product inspection, documentation, material handling, etc
- Document and communicate manufacturing performance issues
- Maintain work areas and equipment
- Pass Background Check
- Pass Drug Screen
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Ability to perform repetitive or short-cycle work
- Ability to lift up to/more than 50 lbs
- Ability to work some required over time
- Moderate twisting and bending
- Limited climbing on stools or platforms
- Fine motor skills
- Health/ Dental/ Vision & Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Accidental Insurance & Critical Illness
- Legal & Pet Insurance
- 401 K
- 10 paid Holidays