About The Position
The Production Associate will assemble, wire and package products per Standard Operating Procedures. Stage all assembled products in designated areas for Inspectors. support Inspection and Quality activities as required; read product and package specifications; maintain a safe, clean, organized, and efficient work area and adhere to strict quality guidelines.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Stand and/or walk up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Frequently lift and push/pull up to 35 pounds – occasionally above shoulders. Occasionally lift and push/pull up to 75 pounds – using Team Lift as needed.
- Use of hand tools, power tools, high potential tester, lift devices, and assembly fixtures.
- Read and interpret documents, legibly fill out inspection forms, communicate effectively with employees, supervisors, and management.
- Perform all other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance