Lead Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic
About The Position
Gem Care, Inc., is small enough to easily customize our services to your specific needs and expectations. We can adapt all aspects of onboarding, timekeeping, billing, etc. to your specific requirements. With direct hire, contract-to-hire and temporary services in Knoxville, TN, we can build a workforce solution that addresses all of your challenges.
As a minority and woman-owned business, we can provide the support and resources you need to reach your diversity goals.
Gem Care is seeking a professional and hard working Lead Field Tech for a steel fabrication company.
The pay will be $24-30/HR depending on experience.
This is a field position. Travel is required with overnight stays. Lodging, gas, and a company vehicle is provided when travel requires an overnight stay.
- Ability to perform routine diesel maintenance
- Troubleshoot issues with equipment such as forklift, boom lift, welder, tractor trailers
- Respond to and repair equipment breakdowns on the road in emergency situations
- Ability to manage and build maintenance team
- Keep logs and schedules of equipment issues/services/repairs
- Four to five years experience preferred
- Interview required
- Ability to pass 12 panel drug screen
- 2nd chance employer/ Any background welcome to apply
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance