Knoxville Area Quality Inspector
Gem Care is hiring a Visual Inspector for the Knoxville, TN area. The Line Inspector will ensure that product quality is maintained within standard operating procedures, keep work areas clean, and consistently follow all Environmental Health and Safety procedures. Responsible for maintaining awareness of Product Quality and Packing throughout shift.
- High school diploma, or equivalent preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Read, understand, and follow all production Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Must be able to use and read measuring equipment to determine if product dimensions are within spec
- Must be able to recognize quality problems and respond appropriately with supervisors and support groups
- Must be able to write legibly and document manufacturing and process data
- Steel Toe Shoes/Boots
- Standing, walking, sitting, climbing, lifting required for extended periods of time
- Exposure to manufacturing equipment with hot/cold surfaces, noise, dust, and non-toxic fumes.
- Pass drug-screen
Candidate must be a team player and have good communication, interpersonal skills, and a team-oriented focus. Warehouse/Material Handing experience is a plus! If you are serious about starting a career, please submit your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- Quality Inspection: 1 year (Preferred)